Prayer is a conversation with God. We talk, God listens; God talks, we listen. Even better, when we don’t know what to say, the Holy Spirit prays for us!
“…the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us through wordless groans. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for God’s people in accordance with the will of God.” (Romans 8:26, 27 TNIV)
The resources below will help you find ways to connect in conversation with a God who is madly in love with you!
- The Divine Hours (ExploreFaith.org): Divine Hours
- Vibrant Faith at Home: Vibrant Faith at Home
- Centering Prayer: www.CenteringPrayer.com
- God Pause: God Pause
- Faith at Home (FaithatHome.com): Faith at Home
- Centering Prayer Mobile (ContemplativeOutreach.org): Centering Prayer Mobile App
- Luther’s Small Catechism (AugsburgFortress.org): The Small Catechism
1159 North Greenfield Road
Gilbert AZ, 85234-2845
Pastor Brian Cain makes learning about the Lord fun and easy to understand. Absolutely love going to church at Spirit of Joy. The 10:30am service is filled with great people and just an all-around amazing experience. Recommend it to anybody.Paul S.